March 06, 2006

Boredom

I've tried so hard to think of something worth reading/writing to post, but I can't think of anything. I went exploring this weekend hoping to find a knitting class/club, book club or some sort of place to go to get out of the house. The result: I found NOTHING!

I went to the local version of Borders/Barnes & Noble, called Hastings....NADA.
Hobby Lobby surely should have something posted......NOPE.
Next weekend, I will travel on base and hope to find something at ITR, I doubt it seriously.

What is left to do? Anyone out there have any suggestions?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a coffee, go shopping, and/or eat lunch with neighbors and friends...some of my favorite things to do.

Erin said...

Have you ever knitted before?

Vonn** said...

Sarah and Kelly taught me how to knit. I am currently working on an Afgan. I will have to post pics of my progress so far.