March 15, 2006

Happenings

It has been a while since my last post...Mainly because the excitement of Lawton is killing me. Now that basketball season is over, we no longer have a Monday night routine. Dante's team ended the season 2-8, which is not bad when you consider they only practiced one night a week and once they won their first game he cancelled practice altogether.

James is running track again and his first meet is coming up. He practices 4 days a week and is so proud that he can run 3 miles without having to walk any of it. :)

Deantree recently called DA to find out about any openings at Ft. Irwin and was told there were AC/RC slot open at Ft. Drum, Ft. Polk, Ft. Lewis and others I don't remember. We're still holding out for a slot to open at Irwin. Until then we await his units deactivation and his eventual move to TRADOC.

As for me, I did find an upcoming oil painting class a the local Hobby Lobby, but painting is not really my cup of tea. However, thanks to Jen D. I know now that I can join one of 3 vampire meetings in my area.....LOL! Also, after a bit more research I also found quite a few Wiccan groups as well.

Gotta love Oklahoma!

No comments: