July 29, 2006

This one is for Shanez......

Five things in my purse
1. my XM radio
2. Chapstick
3. Pens
4. wallet
5. back up imodium AD, benadryll and female products.

Five things in my refrigerator
1. 2 Gallons of Milk (always)
2. capri suns
3. Leftovers
4. eggs
5. deli meat

Five things in my closet
1. clothes
2. shoes
3. purses
4. Febreeze
5. German candy from Tekeyiah (hidden from the kids)

Five things in my car
1. Toll booth pass
2. cds
3. XM antenna and power
4. Change
5. maps


Hmmmmm.............who to tag......

Julie, Kelly, and Jen.........

3 comments:

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

awwww do you like xm i was thinking about it but dont really know anyone with it

Sarah said...

Maybe now we can get Kelly to post something other than "Happy Father's Day"...

Vonn** said...

I love my XM, I use it all the time. I got great reception when I was in TX, but of course in OK I can find dead spots.

I get GMA in the morning and all the 80's and old school R&B I can take.