August 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy.......

Life has been so hectic lately. The old adage still holds true "Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong, will the spouse is deployed".

A sampling of my life to date:

  1. It all started with a flat tire on James' car
  2. Distributor went out on James' car
  3. Electric out in the dashboard of James' car ( do you see a pattern beginning?)
  4. Battery literally blew a top in the Maxima
  5. Shattered back window of my 1 yr. old truck
  6. Lawn mower decided it's out for a long sleep and had to be replaced
  7. Pool water went wonky-bonky
  8. Garage side door decided to drop it's bottom quarter off
  9. City of Lawton in the midst of water shortage....can only water lawns every other day from midnight to noon, depending on your address
  10. I'll keep my eyes peeled for this one to occur........:)

However, on the bright side, I talk to my husband almost everyday and my kids are happy and healthy. What more could a girl ask for?

Here's to everyone having a GREAT life!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Yikes!!! Things sound whacky and its not even Monday yet. I feel for you, Vonn. Hope it lets up soon. Take care and hang in there... things do eventually turn around.

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

Hang in there girl...... And happy belated bday....no wonder we get a long so well my bday was 2 days after yours....us Virgos can make it through anything.

4HB ME said...

Hey, IT Godess! You supervised at CATC, so you can handle ANYTHING.....wink! Good to hear from you and glad to find your blog!