November 20, 2007

Ca-li-fornia here we come.........!

So...most of you know we are on our way to sunny CA. The trip so far has been eventful to say the least.

1. The military has decided to take their time processing our claim for travel pay. The move should be completed by the time they pay up.

2. Despite numerous warnings from his Mother. James decided not to get a good nights sleep the two night before driving and managed to run off the road within 4 hours of beginning the trip.
3. We forgot to set out the last bit of trash. (about 5 bags)
4. We forgot to submit the change of address form IN ADVANCE.

Part of me would like to say..."what else can go wrong?", but thankfully I'm not that crazy.

More updates to come...wish me luck and anything else that will get me through this with my sanity in tact.

1 comment:

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

wow you guys are having a blast......HANG IN THERE...you guys will be just fine. I hope you guys get settled in soon. I will talk to you soon give me a call when you get settled and everything is calm. :0)
Shanez
PS Tell James it doesn't matter how old you are you ALWAYS should listen to your Mom :0)