April 01, 2008

"Into the Blue"


Well....it's official!

My baby is now wearing Air Force blue. Although I knew the day would come when he would venture out on his own, it was still a shock. While my mind told me he was going off to be his own man and face the world, my heart kept saying "he's my baby and too young to be out there in the big bad world".

I cried on and off all day, but also had moments of pride and happiness because I know how successful he will be. He's a good son and will be a great man.

Here's to you, Airman Christian!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Vonn! You did a great job with James and I know he will do great things!! I'm sending you a great big hug!!

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

Oh wow how proud you must be. I know that he will do great. Let the pride shine girlie you deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

He will do well you've done well with your kids.

Norm